Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

The three months rule (the lovers chikenshit's rule)

 
  I had this friend of mine who broke up with his fucking boyfriend and everybody was asking why she ain't accepting any suitor. That was a mystery to me. She always answer it this way: It is not three months yet. WTF! What's with the logic.
     After hearing that answer, a full of shit, a man bash her with follow-up questions -- it is natural for him because he is a lawyer. The three months rule was absurd to us. She also said everybody does it. FUCK! Why does she was the only one I know who reason like that? I could be her suitor. Well, if you ask me, she is so darn cute. Later the idea came from a movie, a Filipino chick flick.
     Two year later I discover the said scene on youtube. The leading man was angered because his ex never thought of the three months rule, and then a belief was form. In my opinion the three months is like a breathing time after a roller-coaster relationship. But if you imitate it and make it a rule I guess that was a crap. Well she got a point there. I think that she answer it quite differently -- instead of saying, "I am not ready, yet", she says a indifferent answer that kills me.


     Love conquers all even that damn three months rule. Ya-Ha!

     
Three Month Rule
1.)The unwritten but universally accepted amount of time before a close friend of a friend may get together with said person's ex girlfriend. It may be wise to consult close friend for approval before delving into said ex-girlfriend.


2.)The unwritten law in World Wrestling Entertainment (a.k.a.) that states that any storyline that happened more than three months ago never actually happened. The term was coined because Vince McMahon (WWE owner) enjoys insulting the intelligence of his fans by - for example - teaming two wrestlers who as recently as several weeks ago were attempting to kill one another in the context of the storyline.



* I realize that the 3 month rule is a cool off stage. Thanks to Coffee Prince -- one of their scene had it. The girl I talked to doesn't explain it well. Updated 15-11-12 2150h*


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento