Lunes, Enero 16, 2012

How can I improve my blog?

     How can I improve my blog? That is the question that bothers me right now. My blog has 1 follower. Should I discuss some dirty or out of the rules blog, or write about some celeb, events in politics, enviroment, etc. Oh! it's hard to think. Common.


     Ah! Should I post some pretty girls on my blog and write an obscene statements or should i write a story about sex since there are more interesting than other categories, but if I do that my blog would be banned. It's not easy to be known if you are a blogger, like me. I'll post some photographs:


     Quite bothersome, right?


     Should I post some good links in this blog:
http://www.fhm.com.ph/ like this one. It is good to read, it can improve the life of an average guy just like, *ahem*, me. Good bye for now. . .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento