Sabado, Hunyo 16, 2012

A letter to my imaginary fans

Dear fans,




        I could not imagine I could have so many fans. I am really grateful to you guys especially Jan Lamon, who support me from the start and still is.Oh, Mariano Balatuba you're criticism and observation are quite helpful. Thank you too Mr. Balatuba and for all the critics it helps me a lot.




       My e-mail address is still full of your messages and still increasing. Next time please snail mail it so I can treasure the good ones and  the bad ones will be recycled as my scratch or end up in a junk shop nearby, so you can help me finance this thing I'm into. I love reading on hard copies plus we can revive the dying postal system here in the Philippines. I can still read your posted comment in this website that keep my heart ablaze and keep me motivated to write or update this humble blog of mine.




       Thank you guys for supporting me all the way to stardom or something like that and all. I promise that i will keep you entertained on my blog despite of grammatical error. Mwah mwah tsup tsup. Bye fans.






    Yours truly sincere,
                                                                                                                                       Jay   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento