Lunes, Agosto 6, 2012

Pag-asa nasaan ka na? (english version with the help of googl translator)

Haay .. The time I wait for the result of nuero and I do not want to wait any longer. Eaten by the time the hope left in my heart. Whom shall I lean? Which I gather when I fall? What happens in the next two years fun in my life? I have many unanswered questions. I also not able to fulfill my dream. I want to tread the path of Suzaku Kururugi went and never went the way of Lelouch. As I said that I do not have ability, like Lelouch.

Why because there was a neuro exam? E, the warriors turn nuong day without it. I want to live in ganuong time. Yun impossible, I know. Where can I huhugot strength to continue on like this idle life, besides I blog this? Where? Where? Although I have repeatedly ask yourself other questions that are not also be able to mitigate the loss I feel. Sh * t.

There's more I turned matatakbuhan, yun is the Creator. I Idinunog him my problem last night. I hope this malalagpasan or so he has better plans for me. Envy is also one of the problems because I see my contemporaries in the forefront of racing and I am still here, near the starting line. Haaay ... lives. I hope, I hope i can maupos time of extreme need because you are the root of the time my immune waived me of all.

I look above and mangangarap and look for the fulfillment of dreams. Hopefully I bumalentong Lord even the amount of sin, E, I also do care. I hope tired. Would fill again lost hope in me for many years passed in which dark surroundings.


Paalala: Huwag masyadong umasa sa google trans;ator, kita nyo naman ang mali hindi ba.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento