Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

Sh*t! I fail the . . .

     Sh8! I take a neuro exam for the second time and I fail. I hate failing, not that i love to be perfect or the highest but i really hate failing. Everybody hate it. What I want is just to pass the test. Now, my hunger is too much as my frustration is. D**n! Maybe its just they have different standard or anything but it kill me. Such a pain in the ass. If I speak my mind out, I'll be insulting everyone. F*ck.
     What path should I take now. One of the things I hate is when you're thinking 'bout the future, everybody's asking that phony question all my life. Nobody knows what future may bring but they'll keep asking it, as if it is just a quiz or something. Maybe they are just fooling around. Now, that i fail I must quench my thirst. Hunting job is not easy! How could they do such a torturous thing to us, applicants. That is the problem with this F***ing system. Nobody is safe from that sticky red tape, that keeps everyone down.
     Which path Must I take to escape from the boredom of being unemployed and shame of being left behind by your comrades. If stepping back is the answer to move forward, I will go. If a tree does not fall from the first strikes I will do it repeatedly and succeed. I will encourage myself for this is a test, and after this a lesson must be learned. If I stumble, I will go forward until I reach the the end of my journey. I must taste the bitterness of  failure to enjoy the glorious taste of success.
     My journey is just building-up to make an awesome story. My counsel hear my moan, how i suffer for these trials to glorify thy name. It is me, who ignore you but please don't ignore the grunts of my wounded heart. It is true that through hardship you can make an insincere man sincere. Thanks for the hope that will guide me. Sorry for the poisonous words I had uttered. Thank you for my youth, because it makes me strong   like many winters.
     I just hate failing that's all I wanna say. The world is cruel and the world I want to enter is more cruel, so failure must be minimize for if not death will be the prize. If we want to fight the wise guys, we must be a  wise guy, too.
     Enough, already. I have written too much. It is not me who shapes your 'f' future. It is you! And don't make fun of my failure.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento